Spinal-Stim has high success rates for spinal fusion. With an overall clinical success rate of 92 percent, Spinal-Stim provides a 36 percent increase in lumbar fusion success when used adjunctively to surgery. Spinal-Stim is also the only osteogenesis stimulator approved as a non-surgical alternative for treating failed lumbar fusions.
● High success rates for spinal fusion (92 percent when used adjunctively to surgery)
● Only U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved osteogenesis stimulator for non-surgically treating pseudarthrosis
● Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) treatment signal covers 360 degrees, up to five levels of fusion
● Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
● Lightweight, all-in-one unit with no cords allows unrestricted patient mobility during treatment
● Built-in daily monitoring software to track patient compliance
● Money-back guarantee that enables insurers to cover with confidence