The only radial head that can be ALIGNed to the patient’s axis of forearm rotation. The first stable and anatomically aligned hemi-arthroplasty of the proximal radio-ulnar join.
• Long Stem for Solid Fixation
• Side Loading Head Design
• Precise Anatomic Alignment
Head Locking Mechanism
• Long stem design provides three point fixation for a solid press fit
• Distal stem flutes for rotational stability
• Ti plasma spray
• Tapered cutting splines positively engage and permanently lock the ball
• Patented internal threads resist loosening of the lock screw
• Side loading head
• Atraumic dish edges minimize capitellar wear
Restoring the Native Anatomy
• The axis of forearm rotation courses from the ulnar fovea to the center of the radial head.
• The prosthetic radial head must be oriented perpendicular to this axis.
• The proprietary Head Alignment Tool
aligns the prosthetic head to the axis
of forearm rotation, restoring the kinematics
of the proximal radio-ulnar joint. (http://skeletaldynamics.com/)
5.0 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
Easy to use. Great outcomes. Initially early on this product had some clicking which was asymptomatic. Skeletal dynamics has completely fixed that problem.