OIC’s Cannulated Screw System is designed to provide hospitals and surgery centers a versatile, high quality and cost effective solution for cannulated screw implants and instruments. Manufactured at the same facilities and from the same raw materials as the leading brands, OIC’s Cannulated Screw System delivers high quality implants and instruments at a fraction of the cost. OIC’s Cannulated Screw System gives you the flexibility of using your existing instrumentation or ours.
● Low-profile head is easily countersunk and minimizes soft tissue irritation.
● Variety of diameters, thread lengths, and sizes.
● Reverse-cutting flutes for easy removal.
● Self-drilling, self-tapping cutting flutes facilitates screw insertion and eliminates the need for pre-drilling and tapping.
● 100% interchangeable with existing instrumentation making the system familiar to surgeons and OR staff.
● Tested and proven to be clinically equivalent to leading vendor’s implant.
● FDA-cleared (http://orthoimplantcompany.com/cannulated-screw-system/)