ConCelltrate® 100 is a human bone derived, flowable inductive carrier matrix, with no additional carriers, indicated for homologous use in the treatment of surgically created or traumatic skeletal defects.
• May be hydrated with saline, blood, BMA, PRP, or other cellular components in accordance with a physician’s well-informed medical judgement
• Extreme irrigation resistant properties intended to aid in maintaining final allograft placement/shape while sustaining its desired hydrating constituent
• In-vivo test results demonstrate all 5 bone forming elements present (chondrocytes, osteocytes, cartilage, bone marrow cells, and new bone)
• Every lot is verified for osteoinductivity post-sterilization
• Provided sterile via low dose, low temperature, gamma sterilization with a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6
• Packaged with a shelf life of 5 years and may be stored in ambient temperatures
• Available in 1.0cc, 2.5cc, 5.0cc, and 10.0cc jars