LEGION◊ Hinged Knee is an extension of the clinically successful LEGION Total Knee System.
● Multiple femoral, tibial, stem and augment sizes
● Uniform sizing of all components from LEGION primary to revision
● LEGION Primary, Revision and Hinge share the same bone conserving femoral resections
● Anatomic asymmetric tibia allows the surgeon to customize the tibial component to each patient's anatomic requirements.
● Anatomic femoral trochlear groove is based on the clinically proven GENESIS◊ II and LEGION Primary and revision design.
● LEGION system continuum, from primary to revision to hinge, system components and augments are compatible.
● An average of 96% condylar loading removes the stress from the hinge link which promotes lower wear on the hinge device.
● Kinematic Guided Motion providing a natural range of motion with medial pivot, lateral roll back, and screw home. (http://www.smith-nephew.com/)