Allograft bone shafts are used in procedures that restore segmental bone loss in the extremities, pelvis and spine due to trauma, osteoporosis, removal of tumors, or to aid in the surgical correction of a deformity. These implants are pre-cut to select lengths to reduce OR prep time and, after they are processed through RTI's BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process, they are terminally sterilized in their final packaging to achieve a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6.
Features & Benefits
● Pre-cut to select lengths to reduce OR prep time
● Available freeze-dried or frozen
● Rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process
● Additional terminal sterilization after BioCleanse achieves SAL 10-6
● Available from a variety of long bones and provided in multiple lengths (http://www.rtix.com/en_us/)