Zimmer Spine's ST360° Spinal Fixation System is an offset solution that combines the flexibility of polyaxial screws with the versatility of lateral connectors. Designed for easy assembly and backed by a long clinical history, this proven system allows surgeons to adapt to challenging patient anatomies with minimal rod contouring. As a result, the ST360° System minimizes excessive intraoperative loading to the spine. Experience more surgical flexibility with the ST360° System — another winning solution from Zimmer Spine.
• The ST360° System requires less rod contouring and enables assembly of the rod and lateral connectors outside the surgical site
• Top-loading rods provide an in-line option for one-level cases that combines the flexibility of polyaxial screws with the benefits of a low-profile, low-metal-volume construct
• The ST360° System adapts to patient anatomy by decreasing stress and loading during construct assembly
• Offset connectors circumvent healthy facet joints in adjacent levels, minimizing impingement
• Lateral connectors accommodate variations in anatomy and accept both 5.5mm and 6.35mm rods, maximizing intraoperative flexibility
• Guide pins facilitate placement of assembled construct