Because case efficiency and patient care are often defined by how well the surgeon can see in the joint, our PUREVUE™ Visualization System delivers excellent, real-time HD and 4K image quality in a compact, easy-to-use, scalable offering, along with comprehensive case and patient management capabilities and worry free ownership.
And our broad portfolio of visualization tower components and optical accessories allows your O.R. to visualize success again and again.
The PUREVUE Visualization System is a system of sub-systems, comprising of capital equipment components, visualization system optics, and accessories, including:
• PUREVUE Camera Control System: combining a light source, image processer and local image management into one compact, easy-to-use device, our Camera Control System features proprietary image processing technology designed exclusively for endoscopy, to help deliver native 1080P HD real-time image acquisition without upscaling
• PUREVUE Camera Head: featuring a proprietary sensor designed exclusively for endoscopy to help deliver native 1080P HD real-time image acquisition without upscaling, for a crystal clear view. It’s also autoclavable.
• Image Management and Patient Communications: Local image and video acquisition, along with more comprehensive annotation and patient sharing capabilities available through the system or mobile-device
• Surgical Displays: high quality medical-grade display options, ranging from Value HD to 4K
• Capital Equipment Cart and Secondary Display: featuring high quality and functional design elements, adjustable swivel arm, easy access to component connections, smooth mobility and integrated power supply. Comfortably fits and provides easy access to all DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine capital components
• Wireless Imaging; real-time surgical video transmission to secondary surgical displays, with immunity to signal interference
• Sony Digital Color Printer: a full-page medical grade digital color printer that prints images in full HD resolution with outstanding photo-realistic image quality, along with a USB (2.0) interface and fast printing time
• A full range of arthroscopes, sheaths and couplers for durability and superb image clarity to your O.R.
The comprehensive PUREVUE Visualization System equips surgeons with minimally invasive visualization tools for use across a wide range of surgical procedures, including rotator cuff repair, subacromial decompression, shoulder instability, ACL and PCL repair and more.
Part of the VUE™ Arthroscopic Equipment Solutions portfolio.