The ROGUE Hammertoe Correction System offers a dual threaded design and is inserted between the proximal and middle phalanges, so that the opposing threads fixate on the phalangeal canal of the toe and compress the joint.
● Less implant extruding into the PIP Joint provides easier reduction, allowing for less bone removal while maintaining original toe length
● Reverse thread design simplies the technique to consistently place the implant across the PIP Joint, optimizing bone purchase in the proximal and middle phalanx
● Streamlined instrumentation for reduced OR time
● Compared to current standard of care, may lead to lower infection rate and less pain due to a fully implanted device
● Dual threaded distal and proximal components for optimal bone purchase and compression across the joint
● Follow up surgery is not required