Partial hip replacement using Bipolar hip systems are a reliable and effective treatment option for hip fractures and diseased femoral heads and/or necks. The Bipolar shell articulates against the host acetabular articular cartilage, preserving acetabular bone stock for future considerations.
• Highly polished cobalt-chromium outer shell
• Preassembled, monoblock construction
• Self-centering design
• Outer diameter size range from 41-46 mm are compatible with 22.2 mm femoral heads
• Outer diameter size range from 47-60 mm are compatible with 28 mm femoral heads
• Various neck lengths available to properly restore joint biomechanics (https://www.aesculapusa.com/)